Voted favourite city in the country, Leeds is situated in West Yorkshire. Every year many visitors flock to see its world-renowned cultural heritage, its shops, its nightlife and its architecture.
Capital : London
Language : English
Currency : Pound Sterling
Time difference : 1 hour, it is always one hour later in the UK than in France
Climate : Mild with regular light rainfall all year
To see and do
- Catch a show or a play at the Grand Theatre or Opera House and experience the all-year-round intense artistic atmosphere.
- Stroll around the pedestrianised City Square.
- Visit Leeds Art Gallery, home to many fantastic collections.
- Visit St John the Evangelist’s Church built in 1634.
- Visit Abbey House Museum.