This is the ideal destination to discover Dutch architecture and design. Rotterdam is well-known as a dynamic and innovative city. Well-informed travellers can enjoy festivals, events, exhibitions and night life.
Capital : Rotterdam
Language : Dutch, English, German
Currency : Euro
Time difference : no time difference with France
Climate : mild, cool summers and rather mild winters (Changeable and unpredictable weather)
To see and do
- Discover the world of innovative architecture with the cube houses by visiting the Kijk-Kubus show house.
- Climb up the Euromast tower to see the breathtaking view from nearly 200m high!
- See the Erasmus Bridge at nightfall to experience the soft lights on the city and the New Meuse River.
- Visit the traditional district of Delfshaven with its canals, boats and windmills…
- Visit the World Museum (Wereldmuseum).
- Take a cruise on a tour boat to see the city from the water.
The Rotterdam Welcome Card gives you 25% reduction or more in more than 50 tourist attractions, museums, restaurants and clubs. It includes an unlimited transport card (OV-chipkaart) which is valid for one, two or three days on the underground, tram and bus RET network.
For more information :